- When the reservation is made by telephone, the reservation is subject that the customer must accept our Terms and Conditions.
Any changes to a reservation may be subject to an extra fee.
- Confirmation of Tours reservations, the client must pay 40% of the tour’s value. Cancellations without costs with 24h in advance.
- Reservations made less than 24 hours before the start of the Tour must be fully paid, in case of cancellation with less than 12 hours, it has a cost of 50% of the value of the Tour.
- Tours services are carried without guide interpreter, with guide interpreter has an additional cost, prices on request.
- Guests must state the luggage they bring at the time of booking. In the event of a customer having excess baggage, we reserve the right to charge an excess baggage allowance or refuse to carry the items.
- We reserve the right (and delegated to its drivers the right) to refuse to carry any person who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and / or whose behavior is considered as a threat to the driver, vehicle or other passengers.
- Is not allowed to smoking, drinking, carbonated beverages, coffee or eating in our vehicles.
- We are not responsible for delays before or during the requested transport caused by extraneous reasons, such as conditioned traffic or inclement weather.
- Transfer services to the airport, guests must be 5 minutes prior to the scheduled pick up time at the airport. In case of delay beyond 5 minutes, we reserve the right to charge a Fee up to 50€.
- At the Airport, just outside the Arrivals door there will be a driver with a sign identifying the “2 Go” with the name of the customer that will pick it up.
- We are not responsible for objects or other belongings left unattended inside the vehicles.
- We reserve the right to hire other partners with similar vehicles, such as Taxis and / or other Tours and Transfers companies.
In case of dispute the consumer may resort to an Alternative Resolution Entity of consumer disputes: Arbitration Centre of Lisbon Consumer Disputes .
Rua dos Douradores, No. 116 – 2nd 1100 – 207 Lisbon
More information on Consumer Portal www.consumidor.pt